Three Reasons to Hire a Professional Videographer
There are so many emotions and elements that go into a wedding. These emotions and elements happen while wedding planning as well as during your wedding day. The emotions, elements and events actually become necessary, inevitable and uncontrollable before and during your wedding as they become part of your unique story.
Many couples may feel like a professional wedding film is unnecessary to invest in, but as photographers that have been a part of many wedding celebrations, I can't begin to tell you how many couples have told us they wish they had hired a professional videographer to document their wedding!
As a photographer, I may be a bit biased, but the images and moments from your wedding are irreplaceable. Your wedding should be able to be relived the same way you remember it, if not better than you envisioned. One of the qualities that we believe is in making sure our work is timeless, genuine and filled with emotion.
time·less: tīmləs/ adjective
not affected by the passage of time or changes in fashion
With that, I've put together three reasons to hire a professional videographer.
- Most people don't remember the majority of their wedding day as it unfolded. Your wedding film is one of the best ways to relive each moment in a cinematic and artistic form
- Your wedding is part of your unique story. Most newlyweds say they highly recommend a video of their wedding to experience the highlights of the beautiful and memorable moments that created your day
- You can include friends and family that weren't able to celebrate feel like they were a vital part of your wedding story with a tasteful and cinematic approach to your wedding
I also want to present you with a few wedding filmmakers that we have had the pleasure of working with and getting to know. These two featured professionals take a lot of pride in their craft and I couldn't be more privileged to introduce you to their awesome work. Check out the previews below and be sure to visit their website for more of their work!
Brian and Candice from Ace Wedding Videography are two awesome wedding filmmakers that are truly dedicated to their work.
Can you say live stream weddings?!
And if the three reasons I mentioned above are not enough, here are a few more benefits that set them apart:
- Flexible and accommodating. We have packages for guidance, but we strive to make each video a unique experience tailored to our clients
- We strive to be the least intrusive to our clients' special day. We want clients to remember their wedding day, not their videographers
- From our initial consultation to the final delivery. We will be there with clients every step of the way
Erica and Laura, from The Vision Field, are two of the most artistic and creative people we have ever met. Their positive attitude and openness to try new things are what makes them truly unique.
The Vision Field | www.thevisionfield.com
I hope this helps you in your wedding planning and especially on investing in how you will want to remember your wedding.
If you're in the middle of planning your wedding and want to meet us for a quick chat about your wedding details please let us know by leaving your email address below. We'd love to serve you and create some awesome images with you!